【1】Acceptance of Terms
- OmceanBooking (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), is established and provided by “Yashi Digital Fashion Co., Ltd. (雅世數位整合時尚有限公司)” (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). The Service includes but is not limited to the Service’s website, APP, and other applications. When you start using the Service, it is deemed that you have read, understood, and agreed to accept the contents of these terms of service. If you do not agree to the contents of these terms of service or if your country or region excludes all or part of the contents of these terms of service, you should immediately stop using the Service.
- The Service has the right to modify or change the contents of these terms of service at any time. Please pay attention to the modification or change of the contents at any time. If you continue to use the Service after modification or change, it is deemed that you have read, understood, and agreed to accept the modified or changed contents. If you do not agree to the modified or changed contents, or if your country or region excludes all or part of the contents of these terms of service, you should immediately stop using the Service.
- The Service prohibits the use of individuals under seven years old or those without legal capacity according to law. If you are a person with limited legal capacity who is over seven years old but under 20 years old, you should seek the consent of your legal guardian, and registering to accept the membership terms is deemed to be your acceptance of your legal guardian’s consent.
【2】Registration, account, and security.
To enjoy a more comprehensive service from our service, please register as a member (user) of our service before starting to use it. When registering, you should provide your correct and up-to-date information in the fields provided, and not use false or altered information for duplicated registration and logins.
Each member will have one set of member account after registering. Each member should generally have one member account bound. If you provide any incorrect or false information, or do not provide information as instructed, or lack necessary information, our service reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account without prior notice, and refuse to use all or part of our service.
Members must maintain the security of their account. Any entry of member account and login information that is consistent with the system regulations shall be considered as used by the member himself/herself, regardless of whether it is entered by the member himself/herself. You are fully responsible for all actions taken using the account and agree to the following:”
(1) Members can choose their username, but they have a duty to properly keep and keep confidential the username and must not reveal or provide it to third parties. The member with the username is responsible for all actions related to using the member service and logging into the system.
(2) Your account and membership benefits are for your personal use only and may not be transferred, loaned or shared with others.
(3) This service may provide personal information of members to government agencies with formal request.
(4) If your account is misused, used inappropriately or otherwise, and the service cannot determine whether it was used personally by you, the service is not responsible for any damages caused.
- If a member discovers or suspects that their account or username is being misused or used inappropriately by a third party, they should immediately notify the company for appropriate measures to be taken; however, such measures shall not be interpreted as the company having any form of compensation or liability obligation to the member.
After our company completes and confirms the membership application, we will provide services to the member based on the system’s current setup of services, projects, content, status and functions. We reserve the right to add, reduce or change the whole or any part of these services, projects, content and functions at any time.
We also reserve the right to change free services to paid services, and change the charging standards. When you contact our service for support or purchase the basic setup plan for our service, you understand and agree to authorize our customer service support to log in to your reservation management backend via “Administrator Mode” for further customer service or setting assistance.
Our service reserves the right to temporarily suspend the service and capacity of the related system, as described below, in order to balance server load during heavy reservations:
(1) You agree and understand that in order to prevent excessive reservation volume from individual accounts due to excessive server load, all subscription plans have a reservation number limit when setting up reservations. You should make a reasonable choice and select the appropriate plan that you need (including “Basic Plan”, “Essential Plan”, “Growth Plan” or “Guru Plan”). This will prevent excessive reservations from causing server overload and delay.
(2) You agree and understand that heavy reservations may result in your customers being unable to make reservations. In this case, your customer’s reservation may fail and you should advise your customer to make a reservation again.
【4】Our Responsibilities and Regulations
- When activating the online reservation function for this service, please carefully understand the operation methods of the system, including but not limited to: setting of business hours, setting of class/service quotas, sending of notices for class suspension/cancellation, class/service precautions, payment and transfer methods, etc.
- Before the class/service, identity verification of the reservation member should be conducted and payment should be properly made through the system. If the payment is made by credit card after booking, the reservation can be made. If cash payment is chosen, the service provider should contact the reservation member for payment or refund in case of any consumer disputes arising from non-payment in real time. Our company assumes no liability for compensation. Please pay attention to relevant system settings or prompts to avoid loss.
【5】Personal Information Protection and Privacy
In order to protect the privacy rights of members, this service will not provide or disclose the information provided by members to third parties without the consent of the members. However, the following situations are not limited:
(1) In order to provide this service, cooperation with third parties may be necessary, and delivery or retrieval of goods (or gifts, etc.) can only be completed through delivery or shipping companies.
(3) This service may provide members’ personal information to government agencies that have issued formal documents.
(4) This service will not provide advertisers with any personal information about members, but personal information left by members through links on this service’s advertisements is not within the scope of protection under this clause.
(5) In the event of a transfer of ownership, this service may transfer user information to a third party.
【6】Responsibilities and Obligations of Members
When using the services provided by this platform, users must comply with all laws and international treaties and conventions of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Users are solely responsible for all statements and actions they make online and assume all legal liabilities, which are not related to this platform. If you use the services provided by this platform to violate the rights of this platform or third parties or engage in other illegal activities, this platform will terminate your service and may report to law enforcement agencies for investigation as appropriate.
Members guarantee and declare that they will indemnify this platform against any and all lawsuits, claims, demands, damages, and expenses (including legal fees based on full compensation) caused by or arising from your actions, and that they will not use this platform for any illegal purposes or methods. Members must comply with the terms of service and refrain from using this platform to engage in activities that infringe upon the rights of others or violate the law, including but not limited to the following:
- Respect the rights protected by the laws and regulations of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- Use the service and service system truthfully and accurately.
- Obtain written consent from the service before engaging in any advertising or commercial activities.
- Do not apply for multiple or fake accounts to engage in behavior that violates these terms and conditions.
- Avoid making aggressive or content-lacking statements.
- Do not upload, post, or link to pornographic, violent, or unsuitable content in any form.
- Do not upload, post, or link to files or links that contain viruses or may guide other users to access harmful content.
- Do not engage in any behavior that the service deems illegal.
- The company may adjust related services based on business expansion and consumer demand.
- Electronic transaction data recorded by the company’s computer system will be the standard for all online consumer behavior related to the service. In case of any errors in the transaction data, notify the company immediately.
- Transaction Rules
(1) You may not register with someone else’s email account or phone number or use fake personal information. You may not have multiple user accounts.
(2) Using someone else’s credit card for transactions on this platform is not allowed.
(3) Purchasing goods on this platform for commercial resale purposes is not permitted. Do not engage in any activity that harms third parties or the commercial interests of this platform, such as taking advantage of discounts.
(4) Do not engage in any activity that interferes with the company’s system or other users’ ability to use the service.
(5) You may not engage in any behavior that does not align with the intended use of the service.
(6) You may not destroy or interfere with the data and functions provided by the service in any way or attempt to invade or damage the service or engage in any behavior that infringes on or damages the company’s interests.
If any of the above situations occur and are verified as true, the company has the right to terminate the account usage, cancel any transactions violating these terms, and hold the user liable for damages.
【7】Notification of Rights
The company may notify you of any modifications or changes to these terms of service through email, text message, or other means such as posting on the app, official website (https://www.omceanbooking.com), or push notification. When you access the service through authorized means or click on the agree or confirm button on various service and function pages, it is considered as your formal agreement. However, if you access the service without authorization and violate these terms, you will not receive the aforementioned notifications.
【8】Use of Electronic Documents
You agree that all transactions and agreements made while using the service will be represented by electronic documents.
【9】Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The software, programs, and all content on the service, including but not limited to works, images, files, information, data, service architecture, service interface design, and webpage design, are owned by the company or other right holders in accordance with intellectual property laws, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyright, trade secrets, and proprietary technology. No one may use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly display, reverse engineer, or decompile without permission. If you wish to quote or reproduce the aforementioned software, programs, or service content, you must obtain prior written consent from the company or other right holders. Respecting intellectual property rights is your duty, and if you violate them, you are liable for damages to the company (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees).
In accordance with the principle of respecting others’ intellectual property rights, members agree not to engage in any behavior that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others when using the service.
If a member is involved in any infringement, the service may suspend all or part of the service or cancel the member’s account without notice.
【10】Refusal of Use
You agree that for the purpose of maintaining transaction security, this service may, for any reason including but not limited to lack of use or violation of the explicit provisions and spirit of this service agreement, terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of this service and remove and delete any “member content” within this service. Furthermore, this service may terminate the service or any part thereof at any time with or without notice. You also agree that if the use of this service is terminated, this service shall not be liable to you or any third party.
【11】About Online Transactions
- Order Confirmation
(1) Once the online transaction is completed, it means that you have made an offer to this service and agreed to the transaction methods and regulations set forth in these terms. You cannot deny the transaction or refuse to make payment for any unreasonable reason (such as member information not matching real information).
(2) Payment can be made through credit card, third-party payment, or bank transfer on this service. Once the payment is successful, the order is confirmed. You agree that the information provided by you upon completing the order is true and accurate. You also confirm and warrant that you have the right to use the credit card provided, and that the cardholder is yourself, and that you have sufficient funds to pay for the order. If a refund is necessary, you guarantee that the account information you provided is correct and belongs to you.
(3) This service will make every effort to follow any special instructions given by you for the order, but this service has the right to prepare the order based on standard operating procedures. This service is not responsible for modifying orders that do not meet your special instructions.
(4) You hereby agree and understand that even in the case of delayed payment, the system will continue to calculate the charges to ensure backup of the data in your account. If you wish to stop the calculation of charges, please officially request to terminate the use of the service.
(5) In the event of any disputes or discrepancies in any transactions, the electronic data automatically recorded by this service system shall prevail. If you discover any discrepancies in the data, please notify this service immediately.
(6) For any other questions regarding this service, please contact the customer service official line (@201bbjcg), and we will provide you with a more complete service explanation.
- Service Provision
Please note that our service may not fully meet your specific needs or expectations. Before placing an order, please carefully select the service that best suits your needs. You acknowledge and agree that once an order is placed, we have no obligation to accept any requests to adjust the order. You may not use this as a reason to request a cancellation or refund.
【12】Advertising Cooperation Guidelines
We welcome all relevant advertising cooperation proposals, but we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of any information published by partners or individuals on our website. Users are responsible for evaluating the content of advertisements and related web pages to determine if they meet their needs, and we are not involved in this responsibility.
【13】Website Link Policy
Our services may provide links to other websites, but we have no control over the content of those websites. Therefore, we are not legally responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content, products, or advertisements on those websites. This means that if a user incurs any damages from using products or services provided by other websites, our company will not be liable for any related compensation.
In case of force majeure, regular maintenance or upgrades of the system or website, the service may be changed or temporarily suspended without any liability for damages or compensation.
The service reserves the right to adjust and modify website services without any liability for damages or compensation.
All services provided by the company are based on the current functions and status at the time of use. The company does not guarantee any form or content of warranty or responsibility for user-specific requirements or needs, including but not limited to speed, security, reliability, integrity, accuracy, uninterrupted connection, and error-free service.
If you are not satisfied with the service or its content, please stop using the service.
Except as required by law, the company is not liable for any indirect, sustained, consequential, or punitive damages, including loss of profits.
Routine maintenance or changes to the service system or functions may cause service interruptions. The company will notify you by announcement or other appropriate means before such suspension or interruption, and you agree that the company will not be liable for damages or compensation for this.
Except as otherwise specified in the service terms, the service may also suspend or interrupt all or part of the service, and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages to users in the following circumstances:
(1) When the company determines that the service provider’s goods or services may potentially or actually infringe the rights of users.
(2) When the company determines that the service provider’s goods or services may cause disputes among consumers.
(3) When the company moves, replaces, upgrades, maintains or repairs hardware and software equipment related to the service.
(4) When the service is stopped or interrupted due to natural disasters or other force majeure events.
(5) When the service is stopped or interrupted due to any reasons not attributable to the company.
The ownership and operational rights of all advertising space on all pages, including but not limited to banner ads, pop-up ads, and other forms of ads and messages appearing in appropriate locations or in ways determined by the company, remain the property of the company.
【16】 Compensation for Damages
If you violate these terms and cause harm to the service or third parties in good faith, you will be held responsible for compensation for damages.
【17】 Scope of Compensation Liability
If the service is required to pay compensation for damages, the compensation will be limited to the total amount of the current transaction.
【18】 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of these terms and any disputes related to these terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China (Taiwan), and the Taichung District Court shall be the first court of jurisdiction, unless otherwise provided by law.